Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuna Sandwich Tuesday

Day off from work today, and I made a delicious tuna sandwich for my lunch. I took some pictures. Here are some reasons why no one will ever see these pictures: Dislodged memory card. Broken viewscreen. Inability to understand a loud beep as a sign of error without visual explanation of said error.

Anyhow, it was delicious. Also pretty.

Tuna, veganaise, curry powder, mutsu apple. Real good.

2 comments:

Mr. Bohman said...

Hello gentlemen,

I don't believe you should be wasting your time trying to take a picture of whatever pathetic sandwich you may have come across. Val would like to point out these perfectly crafted beauties:

Here

I would like to say that these are most definitely sandwiches.

Mr. Bohman said...

Oh, I would also like to suggest that this picture be featured prominently on your blog.


Yum?


I think it shows that you are a couple of high culture bloggers with a lot on your minds. Additionally, I think it associates the sandwich with the renaissance and refined taste which it now has thanks to your efforts.