skip to main | skip to sidebar

I Love Sandwiches

Monday, September 24, 2007

Are you gripped by fear worrying about carbon emmisions and your personal water footprint?

Well, good news. You can solve your problems with sandwiches. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches.


From the folks at The PB&J Camapaign.

Usually the only excuse I need to eat PB&J every day is poverty.
Posted by Dan at 7:01 AM
Labels: PBandJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (34)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ▼  September (17)
      • Sunday Evening Torta
      • Macaroni and Cheese Sando?
      • Speaking of Limey Sandwiches
      • A new drink. (not sandwich related)
      • This few years old now, but I think it marks and i...
      • A quick warning about peanut butter
      • These are some sandwiches I know.
      • Re: Grilled Cheeses
      • Grilled Cheese on Marble Rye
      • Sandwich Links
      • Are you gripped by fear worrying about carbon emmi...
      • Is Sandwich, Is Not Sandwich: Sandwich Sushi
      • The Hot Brown Sandwich
      • Re: Top 5 Sammiches.
      • The Top 5 Sandwiches IN AMERICA
      • Alotta's Delicatessen: 9-15-2007
      • Coming Soon!

Gods Among Mice

  • Dan
  • a-ro