skip to main | skip to sidebar

I Love Sandwiches

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Grilled Cheese on Marble Rye



2 slices of marble rye
medium cheddar
hot pepper oil
butter
oregano
lemon pepper


Saw this on hanted snowfort's flickr stream.

Why am I not eating one of these everyday?

Posted by Dan at 6:05 AM
Labels: grilled cheese, marble rye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (34)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ▼  September (17)
      • Sunday Evening Torta
      • Macaroni and Cheese Sando?
      • Speaking of Limey Sandwiches
      • A new drink. (not sandwich related)
      • This few years old now, but I think it marks and i...
      • A quick warning about peanut butter
      • These are some sandwiches I know.
      • Re: Grilled Cheeses
      • Grilled Cheese on Marble Rye
      • Sandwich Links
      • Are you gripped by fear worrying about carbon emmi...
      • Is Sandwich, Is Not Sandwich: Sandwich Sushi
      • The Hot Brown Sandwich
      • Re: Top 5 Sammiches.
      • The Top 5 Sandwiches IN AMERICA
      • Alotta's Delicatessen: 9-15-2007
      • Coming Soon!

Gods Among Mice

  • Dan
  • a-ro