See below for Dan's excellent post.
The people at the Today Show, however, have clearly lost their minds. All good sammiches, no doubt. But they lack something crucial. Something I have blogged about before, and will undoubtedly blog about again: A Turkey Sandwich.
Nothing is like a Turkey Sandwich. (HEAR THAT ARCHI?!!) Some kind of turkey sammy belongs on that list. A Club, a Hot Brown, whatever.
It's the powerful Anti-Turkey lobby at it again. I'm sure they're responsible for the lack of readership of this blog.
In any case, I had a delicious one today. It was near my work, and it was made with house-roasted turkey. It even included dark meat! I'll post about it later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I won't back down. A deli-sliced chicken sandwich is like a turkey sandwich. It's not the same, but it's similar.
I'm really hungry right now, by the way.
Post a Comment